CBSE XII: How To Apply For Verification, Revaluation And Reexamintaion

| May 27 , 2015 , 18:01 IST
cbse result CBSE XII result was announced on 25th May and 82% students passed the examination flying colors. Unfortunately, there were a few who could not pass or cannot get desired numbers. In that case, there is no need to lose hope as CBSE provides another opportunity to improve performance through verification, revaluation and reexamination/improvement.
How To Apply For Verification
If you are not happy with your marks, you can get your answer sheets verified by CBSE. A student can apply within seven days after the result is declared i.e. between 27th May to 2nd June. The fee for each verification of each subject is Rs. 300. Those students who have applied for verification are eligible to get a copy of evaluated copy at the remission of Rs. 700. The schedule for receipt of forms will be from 12th June to 16th June. Also Read: CBSE Class 10 Board Results 2015 Postponed
How To Apply For Revalution
Anyone who wants to get the paper revaluated as well can get it done by paying the fee of Rs. 100 per question. However, only 10 questions will be entertained in following subjects- English Core, English Elective (CBSE), English Elective (NCERT), Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy. Also Read: Must Watch ‘On Your Marks': Vir Das Takes On Class XII Marks
How to Apply For Improvement/Reexamination
CBSE provides three chances to students to perform better in XII boards through compartment examination. This year the date of compartment examination is scheduled on 16th July. However, students can get another two chances in March/April and July next year. However, a student cannot appear for more than one subject as it is a single day examination. Also, students cannot apply for both improvement and additional subject examination. A student who has passed XII boards examination can apply for improvement examination in one and more subjects with main examination only in the succeeding year as a private candidate. Anyone who is willing to appear for entire examination can re-appear as a regular student if admitted by the school. For more details, visit