Mob Creates Ruckus Outside Gurugram School After Student Found Dead In Washroom

News World India | 0
| September 9 , 2017 , 10:20 IST

A huge crowd of people swarmed outside Ryan International School on Saturday, a day after a seven-year-old boy was found with his throat slit in the washroom of the school in Gurugram's Bhondsi area.

News Agency ANI, on Friday reported, "People protest outside Ryan International School after body of a 7-year-old student was found in school premises yesterday."

While the police has arrested the prime accused bus conductor, who allegedly sexually assaulted the seven-year-old then slit his throat to keep him quiet.

Deputy Commissioner of police Simardeep Singh said, "Bus conductor Ashok attempted to sexually assault the boy, when he raised an alarm the conductor killed him... Accused had been working here for the past six to eight months. He had gone to use the toilet where he saw the boy. He was not targeting that particular child, only when he saw the boy he thought of assaulting him. He had the knife with him in his pocket."

ALSO READ: Noida Class 10 Student Loses 25 Percent Hearing After Falling Victim To Slap-Bet [WATCH]

The 2nd class student was found dead in the in the toilet of the school shortly after his father had dropped him off Friday morning.

The father of the victim said, "I dropped him around 7:55 am. I received the call around 8.10. They told me my son is bleeding, he was found outside the washroom and they are rushing to the hospital, they asked me to come too. I rushed but my boy was dead by the time I reached."

"It is a clear-cut murder case. It happened inside the school. How can a parent know what happens to their child in school?

According to media reports, the father reached the Police Commissioner's office with his lawyer and demanded strict actions against the school management.

As the news circulated on the social media sites, hundreds of local parents grew anxious of their children's security and gathered outside the school. Angry parents flung school furniture around and shattered glasses and award cases.

School Principal Neerja Batra had earlier said, "The child was looking serious. We didn't lose a minute. We took the child in my car."