Tech giant Motorola launches next segment of its flagship smartphone Moto E in Indian market.
According to a portal Techradar.com, the Moto E 4G is now available for pre-order on e-retailer Flipkart.com for Indian buyers.
The 4G model of Moto E is dual SIM phone and will be available in market at Rs 7,999.
As per the listing, the Flipkart will begin delivering the phone by next week.
- Latest 64-bit Snapdragon 410 quad-core CPU
- Built-in 4G connectivity support
- 4.5-inch 960x540 p display
- Android 5.0 Lollipop out-of-box
- 8GB of internal memory storage, expandable up to 32GB
- 5 MP main camera with the addition of auto-focus & 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
- Battery: 2390 mAh.
The battery performance will be better than the earlier model but due to 4G connectivity it will give almost same performance like Moto E. The front camera clicks good picture in daylight but will be useless in night.
The latest edition of auto-focus in front camera will improve the picture quality.
The 64-bit Snapdragon processor will improve the multitasking in new model.
The Motorola will be competing with Xiaomi Redme most of the phone of Indian company Micromax Canvas 2 and Canvas Win.