Hair Transplant Claims Life Of This 22-Year-Old Boy?

| } June 12 , 2016 , 11:20 IST
santosh-580x395In a shocking incident in Tamil Nadu, a 22-year old MBBS student of Madras Medical College died just a day after he underwent t a Robotic Hair Transplant procedure in a salon on May 15. According to reports, “the Vellore hospital where Santhosh Kumar died reports that he had multi-organ failure when he was admitted, probably due to delayed anaphylaxis, an acute allergic reaction,” following which Kumar's relatives blamed the Hair Transplant for the situation. Later, they filed a Police complaint against the saloon, following which, the Police here exhumed the body of Kumar on Friday for post-mortem. The postmortem was performed in Trichy on Friday. The report will be submitted in a week. A two-member team of doctors from the KAP Viswanatham Government Medical College performed the autopsy to ascertain the exact cause of death. The saloon has already been sealed and furher investigation is on.