Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that 'Congress is a blessed party as they never get a bad name' like other parties.
"When we criticise the Congress, it is reported as - criticism on Opposition, not criticism on Congress. Congress never gets a bad name" says Prime Minister Narendra Modi while responding to the motion of Thanks to President's Speech in Rajya Sabha.
- I am not an economist like Manmohan Singh, thats why I am not that knowledgeable. But I know some things: PM in RS
- The biggest beneficiaries of MUDRA bank are SC/ST, OBC communities and women: PM Narendra Modi in the Rajya Sabha
- Decentralisation is the third aspect of good governance: PM Narendra Modi in the Rajya Sabha
- We are focussing on accountability. I am reviewing infra projects & am seeing projects are stalled for decades: PM Modi in RS
- We have focussed on policy-driven governance and given an importance to transparency: PM Modi in the Rajya Sabha
- This is a Chamber of Ideas and it must guide the nation. Coordination between both Houses is essential
- Let us pass those bills passed in the Lok Sabha as soon as possible and give impetus to India's progress.
- We need to shift from incremental improvements to a quantum jump and that is what we are trying, says PM Modi
- This is the Upper House. There are stalwarts in this House and what happens here influences other assemblies as well.
- When we criticise the Congress, it is reported as - criticism on Opposition, not criticism on Congress. Congress never gets a bad name: PM
- You must have noticed that Lok Sabha worked till late night yesterday, even after that everyone was happy with the work that happened.
PM Narendra Modi replies to a debate on Motion of Thanks on President's address in Parliament.