Azadpur Mandi Rally Highlights: Kejriwal Calls Demonetisation The 'Biggest Scam Today'

NEWS WORLD INDIA | 0
240
| } November 17 , 2016 , 13:41 IST
[caption id="attachment_235835" align="aligncenter" width="700"]Arvind Kejriwal Addresses Rally Arvind Kejriwal Addresses Rally[/caption] West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, in Delhi to meet the President over the demonetisation decision announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, addresses a joint rally with Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal in Azadpur Mandi, New Delhi against Demonetisation. Here are highlights: While people are being made to line up outside banks, Modi govt allowed Vijay Mallya to run away, alleges Arvind Kejriwal This is a scam worth Rs 8 lakh crore: Arvind Kejriwal How will corruption be curbed by removing Rs 500 and replacing it with Rs 2,000, asks Delhi CM ArvindKejriwal In the name of removing black money, this is the biggest scam in our country today: Kejriwal on Demonetisation I also congratulated the govt for its efforts during the Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan. But we don't understand this DeMonetisation move: Delhi CM When people were scared of speaking about Robert Vadra, we exposed his corruption: Arvind Kejriwal I am a sugar patient but still I was on a hunger strike twice to fight corruption: Arvind Kejriwal in Azadpur Mandi Modiji, if this step was against black money, we would've been the first to support you: Kejriwal We have fought against corruption and black money for quite some time now: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal The situation today is even worse than emergency: Mamata Banerjee in Azadpur rally PM Modi has created a constitutional break down: Mamata Banerjee in Azadpur rally If this decision (demonetisation) is not taken back in 3 days, we will intensify our protest: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee PM Modi government has even reduced the daily withdrawal limit. This is a 'financial crisis': Mamata Banerjee There is financial crisis in the country, people are suffering due to this: Mamata Banerjee They are introducing 'Plastic Economy' but does the farmer use credit card? Only 4% of population uses plastic money: Mamata Banerjee This is India, here 4% use plastic money, what about the remaining 96%?: Mamata Banerjee Trucks stranded on the border,vegetables rotting in them. If sabzi mandi doesn’t work, what will people eat? Diamonds, ATMs?: Mamata Banerjee In Parliament we are moving adjournment motions. Have you ever seen such a situation in the country?: Mamata Banerjee

Mamata, Kejriwal Warn Of Public Revolt Over Demonetisation | NWI

[…] the government to scrap the demonetisation decision in three days or face a revolt. ALSO READ: Azadpur Mandi Rally Highlights: Kejriwal Calls Demonetisation The ‘Biggest Scam Today’ Addressing a public rally at the Azadpur fruit wholesale market here, Kejriwal alleged a conspiracy […]