Summer is here in full glory and now is the perfect time to flaunt beautiful summer dresses and your summer skin. But, what if you have a tanned skin?
Well, fluctuation in the weather affects the skin badly which makes the skin dull and rough. This harsh weather not only tans the skin but also causes the pores to get clogged because of excessive sweating coupled with grime and dust.
ALSO READ: Vaping Through E-Cigarettes Do Not Blemish Teeth, Says This Study
So here we present you some home remedies to get glowing skin in summer to:
- Facial oils are going to be your new buddies in 2018. It is that one companion to work in sync throughout all seasons. This product works wonders on all skin types and is easy to apply.
- Anti-ageing creams: People need to debunk the biggest myth that anti-ageing creams are for those who have developed fine lines and wrinkles.
- People wear SPF before stepping out of their house. SPF has become an important parameter in day skin care. Make sure you choose the right amount of SPF before buying the tube, it ranges from 5,10,40 etc.
- Proper cleansing is very important so that pores do not get clogged with sweat and sebum. Make a note of washing your face every day at least to make sure it doesn't suffer from this annoying issue.
- Use a toner with clarifying and cooling ingredients such as neem oil and aloe vera to refresh your skin.
- Puffiness under the eyes is a typical skincare concern. Put tea bags in your fridge and place them on your eyelids in the morning for an immediate decongestant effect.
- Drink as much water as you can as it keeps the skin moisturised. A hydrated body is the strongest to fight against the onset of any skin related diseases and allergies.