The Reserve Bank of India has placed an order for printing of Rs 200 notes.
Here are five interesting features of this new denomination note
- It is the first time in the history of RBI that a 200 rupee is being printed for market circulation.
- One picture of the Rs 200 note went viral on the social media in April 2017. This picture was shared a lot on Whatsapp too. But at that time the authenticity of the note was not established.
- No one yet knows about the colour of the new denomination note. It is a surprise yet.
- The new Rs 200 note said to be full of several security features.
- The government is likely to restrict the circulation of Rs 200 notes only through banks.